Home

Another MOD Idea: BAGMAN! or a more suitable Star Wars name.

JCronic

I dont know if any of you have played the game Kingpin. But Kingpin had the most addicting multiplayer game I've ever played. More addicting than Counterstrike and Team Fortress type games. This MP mode was called Bagman.

Heres how Bagman went:

There are 2 teams, each with there own base. Each base has a safe. And in the middle of the map, there is a money pit. At the money pit, about every 3-5 seconds a $10 moneyclip would fall to the ground. Each team would try to grab the money from the money pit and take it to their safe. But you have to open the safe first, and the switch to open it located somewhere in the base away from the safe. Now if you had the guts, you could go to the enemies safe and steal up to $200 from the safe, but when you do, an alarm would sound letting the enemy know that somebody is stealing there loot. Now if you have money on you, your character would appear to have a money bag hanging over their shoulder, and if they kill you, you'll drop the money, and anybody can go and pick it up. Usually the servers would set that the amount of money needed to win would be anywhere from $2000 to $3000 dollars. That may seem like alot of money, but not when there are 24 people on the server.

Now I know that it doesnt sound like a Star Wars kind of match but it would be really fun. It gets really really addicting, especially if the maps are great like the ones I played on. Besides, we could try to make it like a Bounty Hunter themed match in some way.

Archived