Home

Fun in the pit

CorranHornjr

I was replaying the Single player missions when I decided to have some saber fun. So I went to the secret "pit" level. I would fight tavion for some practice and then I started spawning. I love watching huge jedi battles.

Well as of late I saw in the forum, and i posted later, that there are actually 5 saber stances. If you use the cheat code "setforceall 5" instead of just '3' at the end, you get two more stances. The one that I really like is the second "blue" one. I also enjoy using the "g_realisticCombat 3" and g_dismemberment 3" who knows if the '3's that I add do anything, but I am hoping that it adds more to each. Cause one slash with your lightsaber and people's body parts go flying. It is great!!! Well, I spawned a luke and then about 15 reborns.

Luke was taking on about 6 of them as I was getting the rest running after me. And at one point i jumped next to luke to help him and we got surrounded by 10 of them. It was awesome. I did a jump in the air and then started to spin and do a couple of combinations with slashes and spin moves. Well I sliced off one of the reborn's head and then did a somersault forward and came up swinging and sliced one in half. As I did that, it went into slowmo and Luke had just thrown his lightsaber and killed one right behind me.

Then another came behind me and I did the "guy behind you" turn slash and on the end of the move i hit the saber throw and in slowmo it showed the guy get sliced in half and the saber come back to me. And there was luke and me standing next to each other with about 30 pieces of body all around us.

Needless to say i did that for awhile and it was great. I highly recommend it. If you get kinda worn out, try it out. And try out the other stances...i like them far more than the regular ones.

Thought I would share. Let me know some of your cool stories...

I hope this doesn't get moved....

Sounds romantic!

Romantic?

"Oh, Tavion, you're so beautiful, I love you." *slash buzz slash*

"Kyle, darling, you're everything I ever wanted!" *slash slash buzz*

I did something like this on the ffa_bespin map. I spawned a massive army of Reborn on the landing platform, and then went off and spawned an army of Jedi. After it was all said and done, Luke, me, and about twelve Jedi were left, lightsabers glowing, among a waist-deep pile of dead Reborn pieces.

Then I spawned Desann and he kicked all our butts. :rolleyes:

Archived