Home

Fun stuff in Single Player

mstetson

If you've played thru the game before, here's some fun stuff to do the next time thru.

Activate cheats and give yourself all the forcepowers at level 3. At the end of the Mine mission where you first meet Desann, he'll throw you around and all that, but if you use Mindtrick on him, all of a sudden you'll be controlling him. Not much to do here, but it gives you a hint of things to come.

On to Nar Shaadaa. Once again, level3 yourself and do the old Mindtrick on enemies outside. You can fire their weapons although you can't aim very well (no reticle). The funniest thing is to take over their mind and walk them off the ledges. Laugh out loud funny! Great way to take out the snipers.

Originally posted by Valdarious

You have to set mindtrick to level 4 to be able to take over their bodies, but I know what you are talking about, done it hundreds of times. I love how fast you can fire when controling them.

Hehe, i appreciate that it wasn't supposed to be unearthed for proper playing but it's annoying how there's a) no reticle b) when their weapons seem to run out you deactivate the body posession and they can fire again.

Badness!!

But all round so much fun it has to be unhealthy. ;D

Archived