Home

Kick-flip Rant

Lnt. Kechtt

OKAY! I've heard enough about this kick-flip to drive me nuts. HOW DO YOU DO IT?!!!! It's maddening! I've seen enough stuff here to know it exists, but I've never seen it and I've never done it. I figured out most of the moves in SP execpt for that one. WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE JUST COME OUT AND TELL ME HOW IT'S DONE??!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!! Spare me this agony! :explode:

lol... it's really easy man :D ... but I won't tell you. Just go experiment a bit and you will eventually learn how to do it.

:evanpiel: Sense much agony in this one I do. Agony leads to drinking, drinking leads to hangovers, hangovers leads to agony...

Anyway... run towards your enemy and when you bump into him just hit the jump button and you will make a kickflip on him. You can try on a wall first :). Beware though that it's not always safe trying to do this... but fun - yes.

THAT'S ALL IT IS???!!!!! Sorry guys, I'm such an Idiot. I knew how to do that against the wall I just never thought about doing it to other people. Please, shoot me now.:mob: LOL!!!!!!! Thanks for the link, but I've acually already been there. Thought it was great. Again, thank you for bringing my addled mind back to the light of the jedi and not looking at my post and putting a lightsabre through it. :D

Any mod what to close this down, be my guest. Please hide my stupidity.

Archived