Home

I just want to do a cartwheel!!!!

SkitzoManiacal

alright, here's my problem. IN SP i see the computer jedi doing cartwheels and I want to do them too...

Now, when i say "cartwheel" I don't mean jumping off a wall and I don't mean rolling. I would assume the move could be done with a variation of crouching, jumping, and strafing but so far nothing's working. I was just wondering if somebody could shed some light on this mystery...

i never managed to do it myself and i have never seen anybody doing it online...

this doesnt mean its impossible... maybe it is...

(but actually i doubt that its possible)

maybe someone could release a small mod that enables cartwheels for MP?

and if anyone's gonna do that...

plz balance the drain a bit... make it use more force or drain slower...

Oh never mind, got it:

Main Entry: 1cart·wheel

Pronunciation: 'kärt-"hwEl, -"wEl

Function: noun

Date: 1855

1 : a large coin (as a silver dollar)

2 : a lateral handspring with arms and legs extended

DOnt have a clue how to do it though...

hey Lithic. Dude your really funny :-)

I want to know too. Maybe a cartwheel is um rolling your saber round and round and round just like a ummm....

the wheels of an object with wheels. :)

bye the way im Dutch, any dutchmen out there?

I know how to do a Dutch Oven

but....I bet the way to do a cartwheel would be to strafe in one direction then tap the opposite dir and jump at the same time

May I note I doubt this will work....just thinking out loud

Originally posted by SkitzoManiacal

alright, here's my problem. IN SP i see the computer jedi doing cartwheels and I want to do them too...

Now, when i say "cartwheel" I don't mean jumping off a wall and I don't mean rolling. I would assume the move could be done with a variation of crouching, jumping, and strafing but so far nothing's working. I was just wondering if somebody could shed some light on this mystery...

You have to run and press crouch and he rolls:D I also know how to run on walls and do back flips off walls. If anyone wants to know just ask.

A cartwheel is when you're standing up with your arms straight up and can do a sideways roll from your feet onto your hands and continue until you're back on your feet, all in the same motion. I don't think that's what you're referring to doing in the game, because I've NEVER seen that done. :)

actually the animation is in the models Jow, and look at reborn, they do it all the time.. well a handless cartweel that is... but I don't think you can do it yourself....

as for the other moves, they are pretty eazy..

if you walk along a wall, and strafe against it, then press jump you'll walk along the wall for a few secs.

if you run up against a wall (forward) and press jump you do a backflip off the wall. I recomend pressing back directly after to gain more distance... (and throw in a saber throw after? :D)

I know what you're talking about, and i've wondered about that too, but i don't know how to do it either, sorry.

what i want to know is: Can anyone do the little front flip force jump thing the reborn do?

I'm not talkin' about actually jumpin' up and just flippin'. I mean, when they just seem to shoot out at you, spinnin'.

Does anybody know???

i'm also not talkin' about rollin', i know how to do that.

Originally posted by Dea

actually the animation is in the models Jow, and look at reborn, they do it all the time.. well a handless cartweel that is... but I don't think you can do it yourself....

as for the other moves, they are pretty eazy..

if you walk along a wall, and strafe against it, then press jump you'll walk along the wall for a few secs.

if you run up against a wall (forward) and press jump you do a backflip off the wall. I recomend pressing back directly after to gain more distance... (and throw in a saber throw after? :D)

Ha i wasnt lieing. I also know how to use a saber perfectly. If its blue it is fast, if its yellow it is medium, if its red it is slow and it hits stronger. I also know how to get a double side light saber:p I bet you all know how to...eh..I am new to these forums and i want to know why avatars and signitures dont work? anyone message me about that.

I think I figured out what the heck you guyz mean!

why did you named it cartwheel anyway? Is it the flip kick against another person so you knock him down?

if so this is how: just run up to the person then if you can smell their breath ( thats how close you should be ):

so run up too them then while still holding the run button press jump when almost touching him. I hope this is what you mean by a cartwheel heh

see ya...

Archived