Home

shoot me please....

kingofstyle

where the hell do you go on that level where theres a black droid and some platform with some moving lever doing some construction. kyle keeps on saying "there must be a way out of here" but obviously there isnt. what the hell is the trick?? i try jumping on that construction lever, but i cant jump from it. this level doesnt make any sense. please help, im 30 minutes from hanging myself.

signed

angry and pissed:mad:

Please don't kill yourself over a game. ;)

If you're at where I think you are, you need to activate the switch where the droid is standing to move the lever closer. Once you've done that, hop down onto it. Then, pull the other lever closer to you with force oull and jump to that. Go from there.

No that's not where he is at. I bet you are at what looks like a dropship being constructed. Here's what you do. Jump fr5om a pile of cratas on to the first level of the dropship. Then jump to the second level from there. Look around, you'll se a ledge with a grate on it. Jump to the ledge and breaK through the grade. Destroy all the equippment in that room. The construction arm thing will go crazy and blow and exit for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived