Home

I can't get out of the first puzzle room lol :(

Ble102

when i first walked in the room they turned around them selves... there r 8 stones on the floor and the stones on the walls ahve symboles on them which are you talking about ive forced pushed everything in the room lol

im a moron god errr... still can't figure it out. I see 8 tiles on the walls with symboles on them ok? there r 8 on the ground with 2 symboles to each stone. I only can push them back and forth thats it they can go 1 way then back to its original spot ive tried everyway possible and im getting a little annoyed

Well a post above just told you what to do...

the look at the symbols on the wall... looks like one of them is on each floor panel, like stated above you need to line up the panles on the floor (that match the panle on the wall) in the center of the room (in between the 2 arrows)

I deleted my post above...

The wall panels rotate themselves on a lower level of difficulty. You don't need to rotate them. I was focusing on not being able to rotate them as all the walkthroughs and most of the post here said.

The lining up the symbols part with what was on the walls was obvious but when my wall panels wouldn't rotate, I was getting a bit annoyed :)

Thanks,

Pork

Archived