Home

Jedi Knight II DEMO?

Fion

New to the forum.. I am SO interested in jedi knight 2.. Raven is one of my favorite game company's..... Jedi Knight was one of my old favorite games and I hear nothing but RAVE REVIEWS of JK2.

So is there a demo out? Or one comming out? I likely cannot afford this game for another month (just got an 1800+ XP/Abit mobo combo and Dungeon Siege. which rocks :) )

So I am drueling for a demo :)

I don't know about Raven's other games, but IIRC the demo for Elite Force was out BEFORE the game. I remember playing the demo first, then buying the game (which I bought pretty soon after it was released).

I think what they are doing is waiting for the next issues of gaming magazines that include demos (such as PC Gamer) to be released (totally fabricated by my imagination, I could be way out in left field). That way they wouldn't undermine any profits these mags get from people wanting the demo (why buy it if you can download it?).

*shrug* I hope it comes out soon. I won't be able to buy the game until I get myself a real job.

Duey

Putting together a demo takes a while, my guess is that Lucas wanted the game to be released as early as possible because of Episode 2 comming up soon rather than waiting with an realease until a demo was put together.

Im sure there will be a demo in a few weeks or a months time though.

Morcavalin

Originally posted by Morcavalin

Putting together a demo takes a while, my guess is that Lucas wanted the game to be released as early as possible because of Episode 2 comming up soon rather than waiting with an realease until a demo was put together.

Im sure there will be a demo in a few weeks or a months time though.

Morcavalin

George Lucas has ZERO to do with when the game is release. Guys, George Lucas doesn't run all things Star Wars. Games are done all by LucasArts Entertainment Company, not by LucasFilm Ltd.

Also, since when has Raven released a demo 4-6 months after the game? I find it strange how people make up things like that in order to comfort themselves upon what they think should happen.

Archived