Home

Lightning is too powerfull.

KoDoS

grr,I hate lightning.It does too much damage and whoever uses it normally always wins.

I use Grip and Push and Saber only even if the server has guns enabled.

There is nothing worse than to be happily slashing away only to watch all your half dead opponets fall to the hand of a lightning user.

If you are working on a Patch guys,could be please lower the amount of damage that lightning does.

At the moment it's too powerfull and ruins the game for those that know better than to use it.

Thanks.

pffft! Lightning does piss all damage , and even if some uses it, its easy to evade - push them over, jump over them, roll backwards or sideways. Even level 3 lightning is easy to dodge, and if your still having problems, use absorb! Theres plenty of counters for every force power in the game (exept for drain, IMO that works a little too fast)

If you think lightning is too strong, wait till you come across a skilled player using force drain and grip. Lightning looks impressive, but the damage output is not worth the points or losing force power. When someone zaps me I just switch on force absorb, then a quick heal.

I see fewer people using lightning every day. There are too many easy counters for it and there are better uses for force points IMHO.

Originally posted by KoDoS

grr,I hate lightning.It does too much damage and whoever uses it normally always wins.

I use Grip and Push and Saber only even if the server has guns enabled.

There is nothing worse than to be happily slashing away only to watch all your half dead opponets fall to the hand of a lightning user.

If you are working on a Patch guys,could be please lower the amount of damage that lightning does.

At the moment it's too powerfull and ruins the game for those that know better than to use it.

Thanks.

bah k0d0s i didnt knwo u were on thsi forum. its me l3atus:p well lightning isnt that bad cause it takes there force all the way down. But if ur a healer like me its no problem. the only problem i have is when the dark force people use grip against me and toss me off the edge. thats about the only way i have died agaisnt someone. unless they chatfrag me or shoot me when i have a saber.

I feel in the beginning the forces are really annoying, but there when you ge used to them, you will think they are essential:

Examples.

drain = most annoying.

just keep your range, you can heal and throw sabers.

heal = fight never ends.

switch your saber to strong, and one hit kill.

lightening

just absorb.

grip

just absorb and you will be let down.

mind trick

listen for foot steps. I can slash them before they slash me

dark rage

run away, when the enemy is in resting stage, kill him cuz he is slower

abosrb

use your saber

protect

slash him with strong, he will be damaged because not even full force can absorb the whole damage

push

stand still

Hope this will help.

Archived