Home

jedi academy

Majix

Okay, where does one start, ah yes, thanks. " the beging is good ",

Well here i am at the jedi academy, infact outside in where ever on Yavin 4 just about to obtain my *old* light saber, infact i can see it, i can even remove the *obstrucing * lid thing from it should i stand on this pressure lift pad thing.

However even if i *force * run i cannot get to the light saber in time before the lid thingy drops.

Would anyone know what on earth i am doing wrong ?

Originally posted by toyota4eva

you're right so far. use force speed after the cage lifts and as soon as you get closer to it, use force grip to pull out the saber from under the cage. it's kinda tricky and you might need more than one try but it works :D

Not "Force Grip" -- you don't even have that at this point -- try "Force Pull".

Sorry to be so nit-picky.

Thanks for your help, indeed i am some what further in the game

however perhaps i can be a nusiance and request another *spot* of assitence.

Currently on narr shaddar, completed the bar - > the jump into the middle building that has the switch to extend the ramp .. done all that ...now i am stuck facing the bridge that has been blown out, i have scoured arround all i can make the jump no problems, however there is no where to go after that. In my amblings i have also found a *floating* garbage scowl ( kinda floating toward and away ) Having tried all many times to count in getting on this scowl, including . force-run + force jump..... either my timming is dire or it isn`t possible.

have been trying this now for over two hours.... * sigh * .... there must be something i am missing..... ( other than ability )

I would appreciate any assitence.

Go across the blown up bridge and destroy the sparking pipes in the room to your right.

Now you can return to the room on your left and force jump onto the roof in two stages.

To end the level you need to jump onto the street lights into the garbage cart, but don't. Explore... this are many thing to collect by exploring this level.

Hope this makes sense.

Actually, if you're talking about the craft that the aliens were sitting in, then you can get into it, you just have to wait until it is closest to you. It works best if you jump just before it gets closest to you. You need to stand on the ledge and run to the right of the post. Also, you can jump higher if you hold down the jump key. You can also partially control your movement in the air, so you can "swim" towards the craft if you're above it. If you're talking about the craft across the way next to the blue force field, you gotta follow a different path.

Hope this helps.

Archived