Home

Great Clan I Joined

Gaalgoth

Hey guys, I was up late last night looking for a clan to join and i found The Fold. There aren't too many members yet, but they're really cool and honorable. I have a feeling they're going to be rising in power, go check out the website the addy is http://www.geocities.com/tf_demigod/TheFoldMain.html

Go check it out and if you decide to join, either contact us or leave your email and i'll contact you. Just tell them gaalgoth recruited you

by the way, you need to either contact me first or post on the forum. there's a link on the site i believe under contact info. again, my email is gaalgoth@yahoo.com mal me and i'll hook you up, or if you want to skip on ahead of me go to the forum and post there that you are joining and you'll be added. just make sure you mention my name as the one who recruited you or we go through hell trying to figure out who recruited who. thanks guys

Gaalgoth

Man you sound desperate.

Not to offend you, but you make it sound like you are desperate for members, i remember the good ol days when you had to be good to be asked to join a clan, and then you usually had to prove your worth to the rest. But now everyone just says, come join here, and boom, your in. That is fine, depending on whether or not you want to be in a serious clan or just a clan so that you can put the name in front of your name.

Again, i dont mean to offend anybody, i'm just saying dont sound so desperate when it comes to recruiting members.

yeah, i understand what you mean. I usually recruit in games though, after i've seen what they can do. Our clan is just open to people, after all, we can help them become better. We welcome many people, we don't segregate. when people want a good community or people to play with, they should have the ability to join a clan. there are many types of players, and we're open to them all. like i said, sucky players can be trained into good ones. while i would prefer to get good players, a bad player with a good personality is an almost better addition to the clan. besides, we don't really have the largest clan right now, and we may get more selective in time, but as it is i don't see any problem with recruiting people this way. if someone wants to join, they should be allowed to. and I at least wear my clan name with pride, i like the people in it and i am happy to represent them. isn't that what a clan is supposed to be about?

Gaalgoth

Archived