Home

Need help in Chewbacca Campaign

RJHNY1

I'm on the 2nd campaign, where you have to bull the government tree. I did that with success. Now, I have to defend it for 200 days. That's fine, no problem. The problem is that like like 40 days left, abotu 20 TIE fighters and bombers come and destroy the gov't tree. What am I supposed to do? I have light turrets around the tree, I have some of my soldiers surrounded by the tree and workers standing by in case if the trees or turrets need fixing due to the heavy attack I'm constantly in. I have already advanced to the 3rd level. But, no anti-air turrets are available. Thus, I use the anti-air soldiers, but they die right away under attack from the 20 TIE's. How am I supposd to protect the tree when I have no means of defending it from the air?

If anybody can help, that would be appreciated.

I wish I had better news for you but the answer is you need a lot of anti-air troops. Build 40 of them or more. Put them in a group and have them in the staggered formation right next to the monument. Select the group and be ready when the fighters come over have them all target the bombers. They all fire together and that should take out the bombers. The fighters only take one or two hits each.

Hope you have a saved game you can back up to.

Archived