Home

Zen and the Art of Sabers

Lost Welshman

Sabers? how to use them?

if you are having trouble with saber combat you have come to the right place.

The trick is to cause the enemy to pee themselves all because of how cool and witty you are.

first of all in the console type bind # +taunt where # is the key you wish to use, then hit that key and your character will taunt the enemy(this only works in mp) this should cause them to run at you in fury, when they get closer simply sidestep, turn to face where they will run passed and do a spinny slash thing.

If your enemy is having a rest during the duel DONT run at him, simply turn off your saber and he will panic like this 'oh my god wot the hall am i going to do do i kill him/her or run' they WILL go for the kill option, unless they are a sissy. If they still just stay there WALK from side to side to tease them, try taunting aswell, apart from making you look really cool the enemy will be sweating like hell this is wen either one of you attack, either he/she will run at you or you should walk calmly towards him/her and slash at their heads MWA HA HA HA

by the way, in sp i notice the reborn and other jedi npcs often jump really high or jump about 30 ft forward without going more than 4 ft into the air , also they dodge your lightsaber swings, is there a way to do this at all please tell me if there is thanx

Man dude. after reading your thread all i can say is that you described almost perfectly the battle between the 2 jedi's and Darth Maul in Phantom Menance. To Tell ya the thruth that never even occured to me lol. Think i may try that out sometime on a duelin buddy. hehehehe MUahahahahahahaha:bdroid1:

Archived