Jedith

May the force be with you...  

75 members have voted

1. 1. May the force be with you...

• I'm a pure LIGHT Jedi
    • I'm a pure DARK Jedi
    • I'm mainly a LIGHT Jedi, sometimes a DARK Jedi
    • I'm mainly a DARK Jedi, sometimes a LIGHT Jedi

I prefer the dark side, with a combo of lightning, push, and most importantly, DRAIN.

Drain is the dark sides trump card. Sure The light side has heal, but who can heal while draining the oppositions force so they cant attack, PLUS your able to come back with a decisive lightning, or push attack and your opposition has no force to counter your attacks! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!

*Cough Cough* Sorry I Think I took this a bit too far.... :(

As the multiplayer balance is right now, the dark side is much more powerful than the light side. I'll be using dark side whenever i'm competing, but light side when I'm just out to have fun or aching for a challenge. Dark side will remain the more powerful of the two until the Force Drain power gets nerfed by a patch.

Drain will suck every bit of Force from an opponent in less than a second and heal 100% of any physical damage at the same time. End result: I'm at full health and have some force while you're either at full or lesser health and have no force whatsoever. That leaves you completely defenseless against lightning or grip (neither of which i use because it's just too easy).

No point in discussing which is better. The fact of the matter is the game was made in a balanced way so that there is a defensive force for every offensive force. Although i must say that for a Jedi to rely solely on cheap force powers(cough cough drain,lightning, cough) is pretty lame. Personally I feel that in MP the only force powers that should be used are push, pull, jump, saber throw. And totally dependent on the map played. I.E> no push or pull in bespin streets.

Archived