Home

Movements removed from single player?

Scarlet Widow

Why are some of the lightsaber moves taken out of single player? i've noticed for example that i can't do that spin swing with the medium style in single player, however i can in multiplayer....

This has really bothered me, i become accustom to making a move and then i try to do it in single player and it doesn't work and then i usually get killed. Needs to be fixed, really bad.

And why don't we do that groovie little movement with the lightsaber when we arm it in multiplayer? i noitced we do it when going from a gun to the saber but its really fast..i wish they wouldn't change things like that, does that bother anyone else?

Well, there isn't its just that single player and multiplayer are very different in a lot of ways and if you become accustom to one then you have to get used to the other. For example, if you play single player alot and you become accustom to it you then have to get used to multiplayer and then when you get used to that you have to get used to single player again.

They obviously didn't keep things updated and such between the two.. a huge screw up if you ask me.

Archived