Home

Stances?

chaos22

I have been reading through some posts here and come across several people mentioning stances such as light medium and strong? Ok, how do i tell which stance is what and how do i configure it? also, what are the benefits of said stances? Ok, another thing, this involves mutli. In multi, i cannot use force grip, but most other powers i can, except for force rage also.. can someone give me tips on how to accomplish those two force powers? thanks.

You start out with the medium stance. It's pretty good for all-around combat. You can different attacks together and you can block pretty well. You get the light form after you defeat TNar Shadaa (I think). It has a quicker rate of attack, etc, but doesn't do as much damage. You get the strong stance after you defeat Tavion (I think). It gives you more damage, but less chance of blocking. You can tell which is active by looking at the meter that normally tells you how much ammo you've got left. When the saber is active, you'll see one of three colors right under the half-circle that shows how full your weapon is: Red=Strong, Yellow=Medium, and Blue=Light. There "red" looks more like pink to me, but... "L" changes the stance. When you push this, Kyle will change the way he's holding the saber.

As far as MP, I think, the best things are to know where the keys are, what the map layout is, and don't be afraid to try a new stance if you're getting killed. I don't know much about this, but these tricks have stood me in good stead so far in SP.

Originally posted by chaos22

...Ok, another thing, this involves mutli. In multi, i cannot use force grip, but most other powers i can, except for force rage also.. can someone give me tips on how to accomplish those two force powers? thanks.

You can use both powers only when you've chosen to be a dark jedi and put some power in those force powers. Do this in the Player menu (you'll find the menu during play when you press escape or at the beginning of a match. Click on "assign force powers" or something like that) Then, by pressing the correct assigned key and aiming at an opponent, you can use them (one at a time and only when you've got enough force to use of course)

Archived