Home

Heavy Stance

n0th1ng

Is the Heavy Stance(Red stance) too powerful?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Heavy Stance(Red stance) too powerful?

• WAY too powerful
    • Needs to be a bit weaker
    • It's too slow for my taste
    • I'm a fan of its special attack
    • I don't really care

Personally I don't care. I find that there are many advantages and disadvantages with each style. Sometimes I do find the Red stance to be abit cheaty because of the infamous "ONE HIT KILL" but besides those occurences I'm totally cool with sabering with people who use it, because it really opens them up for a quick attack with med, light stance.

Cheers ;)

Originally posted by VaderJM

I hate when people lobby to change something that any idiot could dodge.

The heavy unblockable can be seen a mile away, and unless you just sit there, blithering like an idiot, or running right into it, you can dodge it easily, with a couple steps back, a jump, or a roll.

Most of the time, it's luck that allows you to land it.

hey, i just made a topic with a poll nothing else so DONT call me a idiot

Quite frankly I think the whole sabercombat in MP amounts to nothing else but holding your attack button, then strafing and dodging and praying that just as your attack lands, you've got your opponent in your sights.

How on earth Raven could EVER build such a sweeeeeeeet saber combat system in SP, and then put something as shoddy in MP is totally beyond my comprehension.

As for heavy dominating on servers *shrug*. So do Alt Repeater spammers and Force Drainer + Grippers. It's just one of those things.

It was always my idea that you should try to balance (at least a few of the) things out in MP, so that not everyone uses the same tactics, which is boring. So far, I don't really think that's worked yet in MP.

As long as the SPEED of sabercombat in MP is the way it is, and it's as unresponsive as it is, I'm not really going to worry about it.

For now, spawning 3 tavions on Jedi Master diff. and trying to beat them is challenge enough :D

Can't wait for the SDK to come out and start building SP levels.

Creston

Archived