Home

A few questions about Jedi abilities

Prime

I'm hoping you guys can answer a few questions for me about playing as those lovable little beings known as Jedi. I haven't played online yet, but I have battled my share of bots.

1. Does a higher saber offense rating increase your damage per hit, or does it just give you more styles and allow you to push harder when locked?

2. Sometimes I find that in MP does a Push or Pull when I don't intend to. Am I automatically resisting an opponent's force attack, or am I just hitting the wrong key? Anyone see anything like this?

3. If you push someone into a wall or something in MP, do they take any damage, or just get knocked down?

4. What do you think are the best MP force powers? Do you prefer light or dark side? So far, I seem to use the simple Push and chop method a fair bit.

Cheers!

1) Just more styles and harder push when saberlocked.

2) I would think you're just hitting the wrong key, resisting an opponent's force attack does not happen automatically (otherwise grip would be very useless), so I can't really come up with another explanation.

3) I think if you force push them at level 3, into a wall, they will take some damage, but not entirely sure. I know this for a fact in single player, but MP... I think so..

4) what everybody on every server uses... :(

Creston

Originally posted by Creston

2) I would think you're just hitting the wrong key, resisting an opponent's force attack does not happen automatically (otherwise grip would be very useless), so I can't really come up with another explanation.

Creston

Nope. If An opponent uses PUSH on you and you are not engaged in another action your character will Automatically Counter with PUSH

Originally posted by Creston

1) Just more styles and harder push when saberlocked.

3) I think if you force push them at level 3, into a wall, they will take some damage, but not entirely sure. I know this for a fact in single player, but MP... I think so..

4) what everybody on every server uses... :(

Creston

1) you are wrong, red setting can kill in one hit or come close to doing so, but it's extremely slow.

2) you are resisting force push and force pull.

3) you don't have to push into a wall for damage, i've killed people with push in an open area, they just need to have very little health.

4) Light side is the best, by far. Force Absorb is possibly the most effective alignment oriented ability in the game.

Archived