Home

"Garbage Collector" hideout, stuck in garbage room, with grenade tossing guys...

Darth Vile

I've found two secret areas, killed all the baddies, there's a garbage can or something that you can force push and pull, that does absolutely nothing.

There's also a garbage can that you can force push, but another is blocking it.

Theres a forcefield that you cant get to.

Ive blown up the box, to get to one secret area. I've force pulled out one box to get in the tunnels behind to the other secret area.

However, I can't figure out what to do now...you just run around, you cant jump anywhere, theres no elevators or stairs, tunnel is blocked by 2 garbage cans.

Please help me, I'd appreciate it.

Anyone think this game is a little too hard??

One of the garbage compacters does not have a garbage "can" under it. You need to jump up the tube, use force speed, and as the crusher goes up, run through the compacter to the door on the other side.

Spoiler

You will go into a room with crates to jump on. At the end, you will be able to move a cart. You then have to go all the way back to the beginning, jump the other way back through the compactor, go back to the room where you moved the crate, take the secret passage, and you will then be able to push that stuck cart.

Archived