Home

Double lightsaber?

EagleCSU

I can't get those steps you mentioned to work. I hop into a single player game, open the console, type "/devmap pit", then I pull out the saber, turn it off by pushing the saber button again, then reopen the console and type "/thedestroyer". But nothing happens. When I get my saber back out, it is still normal. Am I doing something wrong?

Okay, multiplayer. I start a multiplayer game. I try it, it says "cheats not enabled on this server". So I type "sv_cheats 1", and it says "that is read only" so I add "+set sv_cheats 1" to the command line of the game. I get in and immediately check, and it is set on 1, but when I start a server it goes back to 0.

Ok, when he said A. Enable cheats: \devmap MAPNAME you have to use a map name where it says MAPNAME. For example on the console type devmap ffa_bespin then after the server loads the map, equip your saber and hit 1 one more time to retract it. Now type /THEDESTROYER dont bother with sv_cheats.

If you dont want to bring down the consol every time you spawn, you can just bind the command to a key:

bind "KEY" thedestroyer

now if your're on a map with cheats enabled, just sheathe your saber and hit whatever your "KEY" is.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived