Home

JK2Files.com / JediKnight2Files.com launch

Pro @ JK2Files

Hey folks incase you hadn't heard yet, we just launched JK2files.com (http://www.jk2files.com and http://www.jediknight2files.com), go check it out!

Be sure to vote on our poll on the front page so we know what you want!

If you're a skinner, modder, mapper or whatever and you got something you wanna put out to the public? Send it to files@jk2files.com

Got newz? news@jk2files.com!

Here's a quick overview of what we currently have:

Archive Size: 84.87 MB

Total Files: 78

Bots: 8 Files

Mods: 8 Files

Maps: 6 Files

Media: 16 Files

Skins: 36 Files

Models: 1 File

Utilities: 2 Files

Official Releases: 2 Files

Please bare with us as we'll start posting daily news shortly, currently we're still busy adding new files (plenty of more to add!) and set some final things straight, there's still plenty of work to do!

Speaking of, if you're intersted in helping out overhere, by all means, send an E-Mail to Pro-Filer and EXiT and we'll talk!

For now go and enjoy the site, rate the files, post comments and well, have fun! Oh and if you are looking for some fresh forums check out our Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast FileFreak Forums! I know it's a bit empty there right now but go and post some stuff there if you want :)

Pro-Filer & EXiT

JK2Files.com

Thanks matt, when I noticed that I accidentally posted html :D I went in to fix it but it already seemed to be fixed, so I started digging in the vbulletin code (I have a license for our forums too, great forum!) to look where the heck it autocorrect html into vbulletin when html was not allowed, but then I figured you fixed it cuz it wasn't "corrected" in my post at the editing forum

well anyways thanks for the compliments!

And regarding the *cough* cough link :) did you guys just slap that up recently hadn't noticed it before (well I noticed a few days ago)?

Anyways I am da Pro-Filer :D take one guess where that name came from hehe :)

be sure to check out effiles, rtcwfiles, soffiles, bcfiles, warcraft3files and avp2files :D jus tput .com behind it eh and feel free to remove this last part of my reply after you read it :D

Soz, MySQL went down somehow (it had been running stable for 4 months untill it went down a week ago, and now it did again) then we had a corrupt mysql database table making the site useless, but we just fixed that so it´s all good. I hate it when bad stuff like that happens at the most horrible moments... bad timing sucks :)

Archived