Home

Bug Maybe??

PhilMcKrackin

Perhaps i need to clarify

I dropped out of the chute at the beginning of the level.

activated lift went up and shot all the storm troopers and the walker. the prisoners are still up on the platform. The big door where the walker came out of on the upper level is still red and wont open. The little tower door opens into the tower but the door inside is red and wont open. The big door across from this area is red and wont open. The Big door at the far end of the canyon is red and wont open. I have emptied the turrret gun on the gunns accross the canyon but they are protected by force field. I have examined every inch of the canyon walls and have not found any door or cave! this is a very small area, I dont know but unless there is a trigger somewhere this is a big bug!

THere is no Dammed way up to where the guns are unless you can FLY!!!!!!

THe damned Cheat codes dont even Work!!!

Cant use no clip to get through any of the doors!!!!

and all doors are locked.

I cant climb the canyon walls.

Cant get up to where the prisoners are to check that door.

SEEMS TO ME that they needed more BETA TESTING!!!!

If any one has suggestions please tell me.

BTW I did type "/helpusobi 1" in the consol

and then I also typed "/noclip" IT DIDNT WORK!:confused:

At the far end of the canyon (not the one with the prisoners), when you walk toward it an AT-ST should have come out from the locked door. Kill that third AT-ST, and go inside the room it came from. Look towards your right for a small unlocked door.

Yeah what run or die said. Go back down the lift to ground lvl. Go to the left to the other end of canyon,(the 2 ion cannons are on ur right as you walk through teh canyon) at this end there is a big door where an at-st came out. Go past it to the big door and look to the right there is a little door you can go thru and a lift to the top where the ion cannons are.

If a third AT-ST doesn't come out of the large doors at the end of the canyon (Oppositte end to where you started) then yes, you have encountered a bug.

What should have happened was the outer doors open, an AT-ST come out. Inside that, before the second, inner doors, is a small man-sized unlocked door that you can go through to get up onto the walkway with the guns.

I suggest re-starting the level and seeing if that works, if not, contact tech support and lodge a complaint :(

Ok I can now duplicate this bug, here goes.

If you go up the lift and take out the lower walker too fast the door up top opens but no walker appears, if no walker appears up top you can't kill it which seems to be the trigger for the third walker to come out. Hope this helps with the patch. Thanks for the help guys:D

Archived