Home

Is kyle blind?

Digital_Ronin

Whenever I get a short peek on Kyle's face during a slow-mo reborn death, I see something weird about his eyes - can't exactly describe it, but they almost look as if they were closed all the time.

Now I heard something about the SP model being tweaked to make the game run faster - does this mean they saved polys/textures on the model's front side? (considering that you just see his back under normal circumstances)

Doesn't he have any eyes in that sense but maybe only closed eyelids?

Did anyone take a look at that sp model?

I'd find it quite exhilarating to think that Kyle is running through the game with sealed eyes. Oh well, I guess he at least has the force to perceive his surroundings later on in the game. :)

Digital_Ronin

:tied:

Raven have decided to make a stand and proove that visually impaired people can also save the world. oh what a politically correct world we live in... Are you as sick of it as I am? If you cant see you are not visually impaired... you are BLIND. If you can not hear, your not audiable impaired... YOUR DEAF! If you are a mother-in-law you are not freindliness-impaired... YOUR PURE EVIL!

And so on...

While we're on the subject of Katarn's peepers, what colour are they meant to be? Get out your original Jedi Knight disc 1 and look at the pic on it - they're cobalt blue - but in the JK cutscenes they're brown. In the Dark Forces graphic novels the K-man has blue eyes again but in Jedi Outcast they're brown. :confused:

If your textures are blurred, then your texture detail is low.

If your models look funky and you have graphical glitches, it's either because:

1. Your drivers or settings are wrong or bad.

2. Your PC's hardware sucks. Terribly.

Originally posted by princessliar

While we're on the subject of Katarn's peepers, what colour are they meant to be? Get out your original Jedi Knight disc 1 and look at the pic on it - they're cobalt blue - but in the JK cutscenes they're brown. In the Dark Forces graphic novels the K-man has blue eyes again but in Jedi Outcast they're brown. :confused:

Perhaps in Starwars instead of sunglassse they have sort of contact lenses which are tinted like sunnies... so the browness you see is actually the SW euivilant of Oakley Romeos (one of the types and best type of X-Metal glasses)

Archived