Home

Cool Moves!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost Welshman

I was watching a cool battle between 5 desanns and 10 lukes and i noticed that they can jump like twice the height that i can and i have full force powers, also they can do a really cool forward jump, where they jump about 30ft forward but only go about 3ft off the floor, they also jump up without doin a flip sumtimes i was jus wonderin HOW DO YOU DO THESE DAMN COOL MOVES!!!!!!!!!!!!! pls help

------------------------:saberb::saberr::saberg:-----------------------

By the way im not completely hopeless ive kicked a$$ on loadsa intrnet duels and i kno how to do the jumpie over the head spinny thing where you go all upsidedown btw how do you do those cool cartwheels that shadowtroopers do.

:dsaber:

Originally posted by CaptainRAVE

I was also wondering how they propell themselves so far forward without going very high.....

(Where from Wales are you from??, Im from Swansea :D)

Hey CaptainRAVE..where in swansea do ya live..I live in Swansea as well...winch-wen myself

Belial

pretty sure thats the forward dive.

Just run forward, hit jump and IMMEDIATELY release forward and you'll do a dive forward that looks like that. You can also do it to either side. Not sure if the player done one will keep you just 3 feet off the ground.

basically.

Hold W

hit spacebar

release W(immediately after you start to jump)

hold spacebar until you are done the jump

im from Llantwit, neway down 2 buisness CAN SUM 1 HELP I WANNA BE A JEDI MASTER AGAIN like i was on jk1 altho u didnt have 2 do much to be classed as 1 of em on that game

you are from the UK? so that makes it ok for you to murder the english language, but if a american misspells one word we get burned to a crisp by the flames. just wondering.......

/me cimbs into flame-proof underware;)

hmm point proven. underwear was misspelled on purpose.

If you flame all of us who cant type, I would not mind perhaps. but you single me out. soooooooooooooo............. hows about this: piss off *****! spelled right moron???

edit: i have just found this masterpeice of english writing on another thread.

No!!!!!!!! We haven't??????? But it might!!!!!!!!!!!! Work!!!!!!!!!! Except max isn't?????? In the game????????????? So it probably?????? Won't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. !!!!!!!!!!!!

it was responding to this so you cant get me on a out of context call

Is there a way to play MP with max the bunny(I think his model is in the game)????? That would be so cool if you could! ! ! has any one ever attempted this????

THANX! ! ! ! !

so i am changing my "piss off!" to a loud "STFU!" :rolleyes:

if you are this fun on the internet I bet you are just a riot in real-life......:rolleyes: :shakes_head:

edit: i have just found this masterpeice of english writing on another thread.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No!!!!!!!! We haven't??????? But it might!!!!!!!!!!!! Work!!!!!!!!!! Except max isn't?????? In the game????????????? So it probably?????? Won't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. !!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like William Shatner.

Originally posted by dan-o2

Okay, first of all, that was a little "parody" of his style of writing, second, I've never liked you since you started rampant b.s. accusations of other people warezing the game when it was released. Now to your corner.

ok thank you for your input. i have upgraded to from "nut" to "annoying to me but a real person"

As to the warezing of the game: those 3 days were complete insanity you showed up in the middle of it all and missed the beginning of the floorshow... I have apologized for it before and I will again right hear: I am sorry for anyone who got called a warezer by me or anyone else during those crazy days.

You have to admit though that the aussys getting the game first was highly unusual.

now where's that corner?:D

hmm in the time betwen when i started this reply and when i hit submit some more posts came in.

edit reply removed.

i had made some smart ass comments which were made in the heat of the moment. if you read them before i removed them,

i am sorry.

Actually, I was visiting the boards for awhile before that incident. And yes, it was chaos. I remember looking at the boards at home, nothing, get to school, check them, and *KABOOM*. It was sorta funny.

Edit: And I apologize for being an ass as well.

Archived