Home

*bbc| Gaming Network

Dr. Doak

Hey all! I just wanted to drop by and mention our online gaming clan, *BBC| No, we're NOT British Broadcastining Company, we are a collection of players from across the United States from Florida all the way to California! We just recently picked up Star Wars: Jedi Knight 2 for its amazing gameplay and awesome graphics and added it to our list of supported BBC games. We are also currently in the process of getting more dedicated game servers for the games we play. As of now we have Counter-Strike playing on 216.53.167.56:27015 and a port server running Day of Defeat on 216.53.167.56:27016. We will soon be getting a dedicated server for Jedi Knight 2 and Dungeon Siege.

So drop by our forums, check us out at Brothers Bound in Combat and find out what we can do for you! Thanks for your time!

-Dr. Doak

Man, come on guys! We've been adding members left and right to our Dungeon Siege Division! Now I know that there are some of you out there lookin' for a good group of players with dedicated servers, wide variety of forums and information and a crack-shot team of leaders/moderators (including myself!).

Check us out guys!

http://www.bbcgamingnetwork.com

Archived