Home

Hi all!

chaos22

Hey guys! ive just completed Jedi Knight2 on Jedi Knight difficulty level. gonna attempt Jedi Master soon. well i just had a few questions... i have heard that you can fly both the Tie fighter and drive the at-st walker? is that possible and if so how?

Yeah i have seen a couple of empty at-sts i thought i should be able to get into it but how? same way you get into the big at-st killer guns? by hitting the use key? also, that fly xwing thing that crashes the game? you dont get to fly an xwing?:( damn! i was hopin i could!

ok, thats the cheating version.

the certain at-st i mean (level right after yavin swamp, dunno the name in the moment), catches your eye, maybe especially due to the opened door ...

uh finally i can test the spoiler tag:

step onto roof of at-st right at the start of the level and press "use"

have fun, although its amazing how hard it is to hit a single trooper with that crap :-)

yeah thats the at-st i saw. it was besides a green station that boosts your armor. right after i destroy the cannons. i have saw the one with the open top but how do i actually get in and drive it? do i hit my use key? or something else?

yeah its the only at-st with a open hatch.

u dont need to cheat in the console to do it.

its part of the game.

it is a big pain in the arse to use the at-st.

the thing gets in the way of ur vision when trying target.

and it seems to get stuck when u turn around.

it is fun stompin on stormtroopers tho.

:)

-L

• 7 months later...
Originally posted by ViP_RaVeN

ok, thats the cheating version.

the certain at-st i mean (level right after yavin swamp, dunno the name in the moment), catches your eye, maybe especially due to the opened door ...

uh finally i can test the spoiler tag:

step onto roof of at-st right at the start of the level and press "use"

have fun, although its amazing how hard it is to hit a single trooper with that crap :-)

u step on the troopers!

Archived