Home

QuickSave Problem?

~(\/)iasma->

I am in the save the prisoners mission, there are two areas the inner base part and the topside area. Last night I completed a piece of the topside mission and I used the quicksave feature. I died and when I did the quickload I was back inside the base. WTF?! So I checked my save files and the current filename actually said the name of the interior mission and showed a picture of the interior mission. Hm odd, didn't I just save a minute ago. So I played on. I got back to that same spot and did a quicksave again. I immediately checked my save files and the same damn thing happened.. It showed the right time but the save file picture and filename showed me the interior mission ?!?! So, I just quicksaved again and lo and behold here now is a file with a filename that says the topside mission and a picture of me *on* the topside. Currently if I want to quicksave I have to do it twice to save my actual spot. This issue was not present for the first levels of the game and I haven't gotten past the level where this is occuring, so I have no idea about future use. I am not even sure how it is creating the data for the other save file.

Has this happened to anybody?

Archived