Home

]RS[ A new division

Skitz

Hello dere fellow jedi. My Half-Life: Firearms clan is expanding into JK2, and I'm going to be the head honcho. We've been around Half-Life for a few years, and we're one of the oldest active Firearms clans out there. You can view our website here. We are the Rabidd Saints, and we're looking for anyone interested at this point. There are a few requirements to join, these being:

1 - You must be 16 or older, no exceptions.

2 - You must not cheat, nor advocate it. (this is in multiplayer, we don't care what you do in single player ;) )

3 - You must be willing to be a team player, not just out for personal frag count.

4 - You must be use IRC (somehow) and be in the channel for info and general chat as often as possible (download mIRC if you need a client.)

5 - Upon meeting the above criteria, we'll give you a short tryout, after which you shall be voted on by existing members. Upon acceptance, you will be given a 2 week trial period in which we can evaluate you as not only a player, but a person. After the 2 weeks, another vote will be cast for final membership.

(I may edit this later)

Now for the contact information. You can email me at skitz@speakeasy.net if need be. The IRC channel is #rsjedi on the Gamesnet server. Any questions, feel free, and may the force be with you. :D

Archived