Home

BEAT IT!!! YEAAA!! (Now I'm bummed)

PsiSilverthorn

hehehehe GREAT GAME! (Could have been even better, but what game is perfect) First game I felt compelled to finish! Most other games I play usually take me months if not over a year to finish. This took only two weeks!! (Of course part of that may be because perhaps the game is TOO SHORT hehehehe) Now I can't wait for an expansion pack or for JKIII!!!

Originally posted by Sontarian

Did it take really looong two weeks?

:)

Oh man you must be joking hehe I finished the game in one day and also in Jedi Knight difficulty level :)

Have fun ....

Ok but some of us actually have a life! As I stated in my original post most games take me much longer to finish mainly because I don't play them all the time....But for some reason this game just kept pulling me back into it until before I knew it I was fighting Desann. You finished the game in one day? Well good for you (I felt the game is too short after finishing it in two weeks....Your experience must be totally runined now)

Originally posted by Divine Spirit

dont u guys get annoyed how fast u finish the game?

Oh yes. Unfortunately, a new game is like this addiction I have, and I HAVE to keep playing it until I've finished it.

And then ofcourse, once I HAVE finished it, I'm bummed out that it's all over... :)

Jedi Outcast was pretty good lengthwise, I finish most games in a day or so, JO took me three days to get through, although a lot of that was spent in figuring out how to get through certain puzzles, and where I had to go to proceed.

I've since played it seven more times, but now I'm getting kinda bored with the SP, and I think the MP is no fun at all, so I'm starting to get a little bit burned out with it all.

I can't wait for Soldier of Fortune 2. At last count it had, what, 58 levels? Woohoo!

And ofcourse, HOPEFULLY, Deus Ex 2 will come out still sometime this year, and I'm really holding out for NeverWinter Nights. Once that comes out, I'm going to co-host an online campaign in it.

So all in all, things aren't too bleak on the immediate front :)

Still, JO is the ONLY game that I've played so many times in a row (I grew tired with Max Payne after five straight finishes), so job well done Raven.

Now for that MP.... :(

Creston

Archived