Home

It is possible to completely reconfigure your singleplayer character

Zahriel Omega

PLEASE tell us all how to "completely reconfigure your single player character" !!

Like. . . there's about 15 threads begging to know this and you tease us with glory shots?

Also i can't get your awesome Kueller skin to work. That and Phantom Knight Kyle (the two best looking skins i've seen so far) don't work for me.

Originally posted by Dakindas

PLEASE tell us all how to "completely reconfigure your single player character" !!

Like. . . there's about 15 threads begging to know this and you tease us with glory shots?

Also i can't get your awesome Kueller skin to work. That and Phantom Knight Kyle (the two best looking skins i've seen so far) don't work for me.

okay i've come to a decision, the kueller skin is messing up because of the new soundset, i'll default it to the reborn and re-release it as just a skin. it'll work that way. thankyou for the motivation :D

as for getting skins in single player, it's semi-complicated but the basics are that you'll have to overwrite the kyle player model and skin with a different one. You'd have to have a basic understanding of the physics of skinning to do it and it'd be best to do it via an addon pak model. I might release a sample of the one i'm currently using to show you in the next few hours so keep your eyes peeled on the board. The only thing about overwriting the default kyle model is that when it comes to multiplayer, if anyone's using the kyle model it'll show up as whatever the replacement was. if it's just for singleplayer it'll be fine. The process can be reversed just by deleting the addon from the directory so it's no major hassle.

Archived