Home

Fueling Lando's ship........

Nittany1993

Ok, I have ready every post on the subject and understand that I have to match the colors and symbols and then go outside to the big fuel cylinder and switch the symbols on the two pannels....

However, I do not know how to switch them. I have tried to push the use key on every damn symbol and switch and nothing happens.

I don't know what I am doing wrong. There are a bunch of red and blue fuel things w/ diff symbos inside the hanger...but they also don't switch or move.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Nit

I'm not sure what your problem is, but here goes: Go to the side of the ship with the two hoses hooked up. On each of the cylinder things they're attached to, there is the symbol. Remember the symbol and its color and the color hose it goes with (red and blue). Then go directly behind you down the hole (you've already been down here to open the roof). Go down the tunnel, through the door on the opposite side of the room, and you'll be outside again. To your left is the fuel tank with two panels on top, each with a colored light above them (red and blue). On the red one keep pressing it until it matches the symbol of the red hose, and the same thing with the blue one for the blue hose. Lando will tell you when it's right. The first time I tried I couldn't push the buttons, so you might have to try it a few times.

Archived