Home

Problem with carbon chamber?

bantha274

1) Everyone needs to own the map on their computers for MP. MP downloading...you know, in the options, MIGHT work but I dont know for certain.

2) The reason why the bots are retarded on the map is because the waypoints have not been programmed for that map. So they dont know where they're going at all.

Any word on when someone will program the bots for the level? because right now it is just a waste of space. It isn't on any servers, and you can't play on it with bots at all. Just hop around like damn jackrabbits....

--R--

Originally posted by Valdarious

The bots dont need to be programed for it. The maker needs to put some way points in it for the bots to use. Until the SDK comes out, I dont see many things happening.

Oh, you mean do something special to the bots to make them work with the level? Like PROGRAM them? Pfeh. Semantics.

--R--

Well maybe you should re-read it one more time, I will even post the quote.

The maker needs to put some way points in it for the bots to use.

This has nothing to do with programing bots, the bots dont need to be touched in any way. Its the map that needs to be "programed".

Originally posted by ron5001

In a completely unrelated rant, I don't like the carbon chamber cos you don't seem to be able to pull the "carbonising" lever and activate the damn thing.

That would be oh so sweet......

I did that once...I think. I think you may have to be looking at the control with your crosshair while using it (not in that way), but I'm not sure.

Archived