Home

A few good ideas......

S!TH!NAT0R

.....that I think would improve JK][ MP gameplay?:p

1) Force-Jump=It would be cool if there was some way to toggle it on/off during MP fighting on the fly. I feel the Force-Jump should have been along with the other Force-Powers and left regular jump as default.

2)Saber-Dueling Special-Moves= It would be cool if there was a way to bind those special-moves that require multiple key combos to one key.:p

3)Saber-Lock= I think being forced to use the Primary-Attack button or key as the saber-lock break was a bad idea by Raven. Most if us players use Mouse Button1 as our Primary Attack mapped button. Mashing it during saber-locks is a good way to break yur mouse:( -For now, I have Primary Attack mapped to my Mouse and a KB key. I just mash the kb key when I engage in locks. But an option in Controls to map this specifically would have been nice.

.......So, what do you think?:confused:;)

First, personally I love the current force jump feature. But For those who don't, I say put in a toggle key to switch back and forth. I don't like the thought of putting it in with the other force powers.

Second, I myself have had a hard time mastering the light saber. What do you think of pressing mouse button 2 down while hitting any of your WASD setup.

Third, I happen to have a nice sturdy logitech optical mouse.

Archived