Home

Don't Cry for Me, Please

cheezman

this is my first post and its not really necessary, but i just want to share something. i'm sure you guys have heard this a million times before, but here it is. i got pissed off in a duel. story:

spectator, i watch this guy (invisibility mod) choke and kick a PADAWAN to death

i enter the match, i proceed to choke, push, and saber this invisible guy to death

he calls me a c*cksucker, i laugh

i say, no force, thats fine with me

he proceeds to push me down and kick me repeatedly

i saber him to death a couple of time

he again calls me something along the lines of c*ckknocker, c*ck-something

he calls me lame and leaves

i shouldnt really be down, but it makes me so disappointed to see these people online. but i realize that these people dont read forums and join the community, so they will NEVER get the message. thus, this message is posted in vain.

i guess this isnt really a gripe, i'm just telling everyone that if you post something like this, dont expect any change to happen. those lame people dont visit these forums and they wont get the message.

but hey, chin up. theres more fighting to do.

Yes you can kick someone repeatedly while they're on the ground. Just run up to them while they're down and do the same thing.

Some friends and I tested out the kicking extensively. You can also run directly into a saber swing (not the one-shot kill from the heavy saber though) with your own saber up and you'll defend against it and still kick them down.

Very useful move. Its too bad the butterfly kick isn't implemented in MP, personally a whole gamet of MP melee moves are missing, kicks, snap/spinning punches, stuff they really should add to the MP Jedi experience.

But I agree with the original poster, its really sad that theres these kinds of people playing games. The ones that abuse everything and treat the people they play with with no respect at all.

It all started with Counter Strike...I blame them.

Originally posted by Joruus

Very useful move. Its too bad the butterfly kick isn't implemented in MP, personally a whole gamet of MP melee moves are missing, kicks, snap/spinning punches, stuff they really should add to the MP Jedi experience.

In my fights between loooots of granboxers and a single jeditrainer, I see the trainer do this move that works sort of like the backwards stab. Except he just sort of glances back and smacks em in the head with the butt of the saber. Best part is he REMOVES THEIR HEAD most of the time.....

I'd LOVE to do this in MP

Archived