Home

This is sad, how most people actually saber fight. *READ*

RpTheHotrod

Hello, my name is D66 and I am a recovering Beserker

It wasn't until a 2 hour Duel with one of my friends that I learned to actualy use timing and thought in my attacks. Combining all 3 stances in a perfect dance of death. A heavy opening strike, folowed by a possible medium special attack.. Some light-stance whips if my opponent is damaged or in the recovery after a heavy swing. The key is to change up your stances and use the right tool for the job..

Oh and that medium special does get a wonderful WTF from your oponnent when it lands correctly and tosses his lifeless corpse across the pit

i dont berzerk unless surrounded by enimies in which case i somtimes run away too

most of the time i try to catch them while they are attacking by sidestepping and using the right hand medium slash

for some reason i favor the right side when saber fighting

Bahaha. Berserkers are hilarious!!!!

I was dueling one on the duel map inside Cloud City, and I about died from laughter. I rolled down my stairs onto the main platform, and bowed. When I looked up, the decapitated chicken-man was running/jumping/rolling/crouching in my general direction, his saber in light stance, swining the craziest ive ever seen. So I side-rolled twice, and got way behind him, and then drew my saber. He resumed his attack, and started swinging 10 paces away from me. But the dummy didnt even get to me, he fell in the pit. So I sheathed my saber, and looked down in the pit. He was STILL spinning around and around, attacking this way and that. So I just went afk for a few, to wait for him.

5 minutes later, he was back up, and attacking me, when I was afk. Luckily, he hadnt hurt me too bad (I was at 50), so I drew my saber, and flipped backwards to prepare myself. He continued his mad dance, so I rolled straight past him. He jumped in the air and did the special move for medium stance(I hadnt thought him smart enough to change his stance). Luckily, he was facing the opposite direction, and he was about 10 PACES AWAY! LOL. So I just walked up to him, and cut through the back of his neck with a strong swipe.

What a MORON! LOL. I ended up going 10-0 vs. that crowd I think. (this was saber-only, no force-powers):D :D

You mean a slash from the right or to the right?

Well, thing is: all models are right-handed, providing with them better cover for their right body half, because that is where the sword is in most neutral stances - but leaving them more open for attacks from their left in turn.

Now, as an attacker it's their right and yes, it pays to prefer that 'weak' side. It's not MUCH of a difference, but it is a difference.

Digital_Ronin

:tied:

I do the same thing. I just stay still or turn enough to face my openent and light up a cigarette. The yjust twirl and twirl right on to the saber. I think it's funny. Sometimes Iget a "WTF?" and then I try to tech them how to fight sensibly with the saber. The more you get people into playing with the saber properly the better the game is going to get online. So be open to people mmmkayyy?

I watched my mate perform a classy reinactment of the Raiders of the lost Arc. The bit when the guy with the swords come out and puts on a show and Indiana just shoots the guy. Well on the server this guy stood in front of my mate dancing with his saber , my mate just pulled out the crossbow after watching him trying to impress him for about 2-3 minutes

Archived