Home

Boba Fett Model

BloodRiot

Originally posted by sdarkshadow

This may seem dumn but I've never used taunts, how do you use them (I gather that it is something to do with the bind cmd)

PLEASE HELP ME...

"\bind u taunt" dosen't work

first bring down the console (SHIFT ~ in case you didn't know)

type bind x +taunt (where x is the key/button you want to use) - in your case, if you're gonna use u, you would type bind u +taunt.

i use the keypad for movement/crouching/taunts, and i've noticed that with the patch, the key i used for the taunt (* on the keypad) wasn't working. i've found that it won't work, so if you happen to use the keypad like i do, the x above would have to be replaced with KP_INS, KP_DEL, etc. just an fyi.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I saw these in-game, I was like... :eyeraise:

May I just say one thing? F*****g awesome job!!! I just tested these babies out and I was blown away!!! These models are superb, excellent, mind blowing... Perfect.

I'm glad to see that the editing community has accomplished such great models as these mandalorians & sithlord's Vader in such short time. Just imagine what we'll be looking at when the game has been out a year...

I'm looking forward for more models by you, Absath, Bloodriot & Sithlord. Keep on reaching for perfection.

Originally posted by JKO123

Absath will the pistol thats is replcaing the bryar pistol double or single? You know the one for jango?

It would have to be single, as we've yet to find a way to equip two weapons at at the same time, though if dual pistols CAN be implimented..heh heh...

sorry if this has been pointed out!!!!

the models have been released and they r awesome, just brilliant but there is an error, SORRY TO POINT THIS OUT

jango(not sure bout the others) cant do backstab properly, it zooms out but the saber doesn't turn over or go backwards

I guess Im just going to have to f ucking wait till someone releases a SP Boba Fett pack. Because no matter who posts instructions I can NEVER get the motherf ucker to run.

I have ziped them from every conciveable directory. C drive, D drive (where I have the game installed), or even zipping it in the base directory. I know all about changing the zip to a pk3 and that isnt the problem, I have no problems converting the files. They just dont seem to work when put into the base directory and a new game is started.

I have even disected other SP conversions to see if I had the folders right. NOTHING seems to work.

Im so f ucking mad right now I could spit broken glass...:mad:

Same s#it went down when I tried to convert Vader to a playable SP model.

All you people telling them to leave the saber the way it is are crazy! There's no way to actually fight properly with a saber like that.

Sure, it looks "unique" but the fact of the matter is the range on yellow is cut down by more than half, and it does look goofy to other players, not unique, just stupid looking.

If you play on servers with guns allowed I can see why you don't give a damn, but for those of us who like these skins and play on sabers only, we need it fixed.

*sigh* some jerkoff over on the jedi-outcast.com boards named yoda2002 is attempting to weasel himself some credit for the Mandalorian package by redistributing it himself and sounding like he actually worked on the models with us.

It's a shame that some people ruin the experience for everyone else. I, for one, have just lost a little bit of faith in the community, and have become a tad bit more wary of releasing my work to the public.

We dont do this for credit, but neither will we allow someone to steal our work.

I hope you can all ignore this loser.

-Abs

Originally posted by Absath

*sigh* some jerkoff over on the jedi-outcast.com boards is attempting to weasel himself some credit for the Mandalorian package by redistributing it himself and sounding like he actually worked on the models with us.

It's a shame that some people ruin the experience for everyone else. I, for one, have just lost a little bit of faith in the community, and have become a tad bit more wary of releasing my work to the public.

We dont do this for credit, but neither will we allow someone to steal our work.

I hope you can all ignore this loser.

-Abs

Im sure if you just contact the Administrator over at Jedi-Outcast.com and explain they would be more than happy to remove that file from their site and replace it with yours. Probably blackball the person too. I know if it was my site I would. It's not like you dont have a ton of evidence or anything.:rolleyes:

Well... about the saber issues.

The backstab I knew about it but failed to correct it.

That bit off saber stance issue was not intentional but in a way im glad... cuz.. i actually cant picture a mandalorian weilding a light saber :p

I will correct the problem eventually... lemme just take a break cuz I am a bit weary of mandalors :p

OR BETTER STILL.... ask Mr Yoda2002 to fix them since he apparently can hahahahahah :D

Yoda2000? What an imposter! its not me though.... i swear PLEASE DONT THINK I WOULD PLAGERIZE! im not that kind of person...

Anyway, i too cant picture a mandalorian welding a saber :p just doesnt sound right.... they are guners

Originally posted by YoDa2k2

Anyway, i too cant picture a mandalorian welding a saber :p just doesnt sound right.... they are guners

Actually they are Mercenary Warriors. They will use whatever tool best suits the situation. Whether that be a blaster, a saber, or a good old fashon fist in the face...

come on guys. we have been hounding blood and abs for a month on these mods. we got 'em. now play! my hats off to you guys. i waited patiently for the mods ill wait quietly for the new ones (while trying to learn how to do this crap. lol )

let them breath for a moment and enjoy the fame.

Yeah, for that backstab mistake. I noticed it only when I was playing BobaFett. But when I was playing one the red guys (silver armor and darkred jump suit.... its the last guy in the selection menu :p) that error didn't appear for me.

I'm taking a while guess. But maybe the jetpack somehow enterfers with the animation?

Just a guess.

I'm VERY impressed and hope nothing but the best for you two in the future. I hope to see more of you. Maybe you two should create you own little site (which I'll be more than happy to design for you if you need to) and ask Chris, Zero or Aristotle for hosting. Just an idea.

-Jackal

LFNetwork Graphic Designer/Artist

jackal@lfnetwork.com

Awsome job guys , worth the wait and then some.......!!!!

great work on the origional, optional fetts too..

-cool names

-cool suites

-cool colors

extremly creative... keep it up guys !!!

Uhmm I dare you guys to make more models!!!

PLEASE... MAKE MORE MODELS!!!!!!!!

you guys rock , along with vader, these are the coolest models in the game!!!!

congrats on a superb job!

Great work on these fine models. I love 'em! :)

However, there is a problem with how they hold the saber. If you bind a model command to a JO model, one to one of the mandalorians (did it with Boba Fett and Jango, not sure of others), and switch between them, you'll notice that the mandalorian models hold their lightsaber differently. If you change the camera angle, the left hand goes through the saber handle. This affects all the saber swing animations and thusly affecting saber fights.

If I had to take a stab in the dark, I'd say one of the bones/tags isn't where it's supposed to be on the left arm. :confused:

Archived