Home

Boba Fett Model

BloodRiot

Good job, glad to finally have the model. =P Love the Boba Fett one, that's the one I was most looking forward to. I used Boba Fett in Quake 2 and 3, so, why not Jedi Outcast? =P Great work you guys. I look forward to your future work. :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm looking for a working SP Jango and Boba skin.

2 seperate PK3 files would be dandy!

I've tried to pack them to their own PK3 and put them in SP but its not working :(

Please E-Mail them to kannofire@yahoo.com

Or better yet contact me on AIM at KannoFire and send them directly.

Ok JediGhost, thats a TAD bit annoying. We know about the problems. We'll fix them eventually. We're deep into, and enjoying our current project. We'll make tweaks the the fett package once we hit a plataeu with our work right now.

-Abs

Hehe as much as I would love to spill the beans about how cool i think this next model is, Bloodriot and I have decided to keep it completly under wraps until a day or two before release.

I can tell you that the model is absolutly amazing, and that the skin is definetly turning out well...and that alot of people will like this next project.

And then of course, we have Darth Maul in the very near future, which we'll be doing as soon as the excitment and addiction over this new project fades a tad =)

I'll talk to Bloodriot...maybe he'll let me create a hint in the form of a riddle tease the community with.....

-Abs

I seem to remember that sithlordII had a problem getting his saber right on vader (i particuilarly noticed the backstab prob) but hes fixed that now. I havent posted here before but I have watched this thread and would like to say that i can see that a lot of work has gone into this and I hope everyone is grateful for the time and effort they put in. Most new things have bugs in them look at JK2 thats had a patch done hasn't it. Well anyway thanks guys all your effort is much appreciated

Blood, Abs These models are absolutley beautiful. I am glad you took as long as you did to put all the effort into them. I also agree with you Abs in witholding the name of your next project until you are just about to release it it will save you a whole lotta headaches and "when will it be out" 's Thank you, they are really appreciated here.

HAHAHAHA O NO ABS! you see i spyed on you AND I KNOW what ur new project is! yes o yes! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! and im going to tell everyone hear! EVERYONE blood and abs new project is INDEED a.................. SITH PANDA BEAR! yes a Giant Sith Panda Bear! with a bamboo Light Saber! there now you know! HAHAHA

Archived