Home

Boba Fett Model

BloodRiot

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what the? no no Sith-Lord! i didnt make sutch a post.... see that guy is Yoda2002 im YoDa2k2 there is a difference! im sorry if u thought i was the same guy but im not... would never do ANYTHING like that.. hes like, my evil twin bro errr something he is of the DARK side of the force :rolleyes:

Seriously though, that guy is an ass for

#1 makeing me look like i did it

and #2 takeing credit where he didnt do anything

im thinking about changeing my account name to something else just because of that, or at least maybe makeing a post to set the record straight.... btw sithlord ur Vader Skin Kicks ass! its the skin i use the most.... and blood/abs ur fett skins are some of THE BEST i have seen yet one of my faves... if im goin all out gunz i use one of them other wise i use vader and guys.... im relly relly sorry about Yoda2002 BUT I SWEAR it wasnt me! thanks for your time and you do beleve me right?

Dark Deciple: Yes you were supposed to get a mention in the readme, but i goofed =P i mixed up my notes and gave credit to the wrong person for the wrong thing =/ I apologized for it a page or two back, and in v1.1 there will be corrent credit and an apology. sorry about that =(

Hehe we're keeping security on our secret model like Lucas keeps security on his new scripts =p If someone finds out what it is, i will be ASTONISHED. ;)

-Abs

Originally posted by Flipmode23

SP Boba?

Ain't no problem. I got that file here, and it's working well. I could sent it over to you, if you wanted me to... ;)

Thanks man, but I FINALLY got that bad chicken up and running. Damn, what a sense of satisfaction. I must have tried two dozen times to get it right. Everytime I had to sit throught the opening dialouge with Kyle and Jan made me physically ill...

But thanks for the offer bro. If it didnt work last night I definately would take you up on it...

Well Darthmark, I would get the files from you now, but SP JKII isn't working right now. Some weird error. But MP still runs ok, so that's good. By the time I get around to re-installing the game, I'm sure your files will be uploaded. But thanks.

Okay Absath. I downloaded the skins and thought they were great. The only thing missing was full team colours. So I've made them. I know you missed them out due to huge fill size, well I've done it with only putting an extra 565kb on the file. Now that I'm proud of. If you want it say, it's all ready - just needs some proper icons. At just 565kb more it'll make v1.1 quite an upgrade.

:duel:

Hehe, there are CTF colors deciple. Not for each individual character, because that makes no sense. Whats the point of having six blue and red mandalorians jacking up the file size, when you only need one for each team? i mean...how many different blues and reds do you need? =P

-Abs

I know what you mean Absath, but the models aren't all exactly the same. Some people may really like one version of it, say with just a cape and no backpack, and would like to use it in team multiplayer. Obviously they do become a bit alike, but I have enjoyed playing against a blue Boba Fett in team games. You can tell the difference between them even though they are the same colour. Things like the beneath texture, the visor trim ect keep them more indivigual along with the variations in model. Well maybe it's time to get in public opinion, but I have got team colours at a minute file size which will not bulk up the download.

On another note: How do you feel about people creating new skins for your model. I know I am desperate to make my own Mandalore. :fett2:

*shrug* i dont really care. Everyone on the boards can skin their very own Mandalore using our model. And im sure they will. We put it out for the community. Once it's out, its beyond our control ;)

-Abs

Originally posted by StrWrsXprt

I know it doesn't belong on this thread, but you guys seem to know what you're talking about. What is JedivMerc?

It's a "secret" gameplay mode, where you can select to be a Jedi or not, if you choose Jedi, you'll only be able to pick up shield/health powerups, use force & have a lightsaber. If you don't, you'll be able to pick up weapon powerups, and all other items placed in the level, but won't get a lightsaber or have the ability to use force powers.

:jawa

I have been workin on a skin. At the moment it uses jango colours but since Absath has already done jango I am gonna changet hem to be my own colours (and i am working on a jango for another model)

jango-pimp.jpg

Arco

Archived