Home

++***Strategy For Saber Dueling***++

paulaner

Just a little strategy that I have picked up along the way when dueling with any of the reborns or the dark knights.

If you have the "grip" force, get close use the grip force. When they break away, they are typically dazed for a second with their saber not on, strike now. Repeat until the enemy is dead. I spent many rounds with the 2 dark knights before I could finally defeat them with this tactic. Good luck

:lsduel:

Another tactic that I found helpful is to stand in an enclosed area. Specifically, this works in the Courtyard where you have to fight two Shadowtroopers all by your lonesome. Anyway, I ducked into one of the alcoves and stood there while using the Strong stance. After frying them with Lightning, I killed them pretty quickly. The nice thing about the alcove is that only one can get to you at a time. Fighting these guys in the open together is asking to be bushwacked.

The Best lightsaber strategy by far is to stick to medium mode and when the enemy is running at you and vice versa snap into force speed and when hes in slow-mo swinging his saber around do a roll behind him or under his saber and slash at his head , with desmemberment on, this is a classic.

:3headed:

First of all, know that I had g_saberRealisticCombat set to 2 when I played SP, so that probably made all my attacks do a lot more damage. Anyway, I found that the best ways to kill any jedi are to

A) Grip, wait until their saber turns off, then throw your saber at them. For me, this usually killed them in one swipe (cuts them in half with g_saberRealisticCombat set to 2)

B) Push, go into heavy mode, and slash them while they're down.

Again, I'm not sure if these work with g_saberRealisticCombat set to the default of 1 though...

i found probably the easiest way for taking out the reborn and most shadow trooper is just to run head on at them, make sure u dont swing or use an attack because they'll grip u, just run straight at em and use the jump attack spin thing, i think probably 1 out of every 2 times i try this i decapitate someone.

Archived