Home

Poll: Did you use any weapon other than lightsaber once you got it?

Ves

Do you use other weapons once you get the saber?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use other weapons once you get the saber?

• Saber only once you got it
    • Saber and explosives
    • Saber, explosives and sniper rifle
    • All weapons, even after getting saber

Did you use ANY weapon in the single player other than the lightsaber once you got it? Short of a few explosive weapons here and there, and the sniper rifle on the city level I dont think I used any other weapon for the rest of the game.

Did you use any other weapons once you got it?

AHHHHH!!!! I hated the Nar Shadda level (Aside From The Big Bar Fight). The first level you get to use your saber on and your forced to snipe at every turn! After Nar Shadda I used the saber non-stop. And a thermal detonator here and there.

"The Force Is Strong With This One"

Hi,

I used the saber the whole time except when I had no other choice, e.g. rodians with distrupters miles away on shadaa + against Galak Fyyar on the Doom giver.

The other weapons just seem to clumsey, unlike in jedi knight I tended to use the guns more in that game. In Jk2 battling with the saber is just so much easier you can defend yourself from blaster fire a lot better and its a lot more graceful.

One of the main things I love in JK2 is being able to "return to sender" with thermal detonators and missles... love that

...Take it easy

I used what was best for the situation.

Reborn? Saber.

Swarm of stormies that haven't seen me yet? Rockets.

Group of stormies below me that haven't seen me yet? Thermal dets.

Patrols? Trip mines.

Somebody alone and really far off? Sniped.

Large group all around me (like in the Nar Shaddaa bar)? Push, pull, saber. Down ya go.

Only using one weapon limits your capabilities.

These days when I go through the game again, I start from the very beginning with the saber and all powers. It's much more fun.

I think the weapons other then the lightsaber are LAME. I have used lightsaber everyday since i got it. Takes a big man not to use guns and go for the easy win with less skill. For me the game is ALL about lightsabers , hell no jedi uses guns and correct me if im wrong bu the title does say Jedi on it..............thats my 2ps worth , im sure other people have different opinions

i only use saber and the sniper--that's not an optionin the poll i see...does tat make me odd? i never ever use explosives...well, very rarely. anything that you can walk to (and then some) can be taken out with the saber and the force. anything at a distance can be dispatched with the sniper--so why bother with explosives? they look cool but dont really do much...

Who'd want to use a gun after you have level 3 push and grip?

Who's going to organise a stormtrooper-hurling competition?

Although...the first few levels without the sabre, relying on the blaster, were very evocative of Han Solo chasing stormtroopers in ANH :) That was fun, no fooling.

Archived