Home

Jan or Tavion.

Chiori

No you lechers this is no thread about who you would like to take out for dinner.

I just wanted to know which skin (Tavions or Jans) you prefer to play with, if you play with one of these two (I know someone will misunderstand this), and why.

Chiori

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jan.

#1. She has no beard, unlike Tavion.

#2. Tavion looks "ok", but she's just plain stupid looking. I'm not all into that stupid character look, like "Darth Maul"... Give me a f'n break.

Jan just looks so ordinary. And it's the reason why I like the looks of her best, and it's also why I use her in multiplayer.

I tend to use tavions Model, her arms look a lil funny when she walks, but i just liked her character, i'm a light-side player so it's like she's trying to embrace the light-side of the force...although i did use Jan when i first got the game

*still debates* Tavions arms look funny?

I wish I would be better with graphics (or someone could bring out new female skins or at least a remade tavion skin)...

Mara Jade I would like to play...

or Jaina Solo...

Or... *thinks*...

Chiori

Originally posted by UsEr-X-

make the file called "vest" transparent then it will work :)

UsEr-X-:fett:

how do i do this? i tried pointing the .skn file to a texture that wasn;t there for the vest..and it just took away jans body

i know there's some way to make it dissappear, i just don;t know how : /

ok, i extracted the npcs.cfg file, and added the lines to the jan section...but nothing happened...does the file have to be in the base dir? or the base/ext_data/ folder?

sorry if i sound like a n00b, just never got into this editing lark before

will it make changes to MP too?

extract the npc.cfg file into an ext_data folder in your base directory, edit it, make a new winzip file in your base directory, open it, drag the ext_data folder onto the winzip window, click 'OK', close winzip, rename the zip file to something like myname.pk3 and you're done. Basically, you want it set up so you have a pk3 file with the new files (which are used instead of the defaults) in the correct directory structure.

I wish there were some more female skins (Mon Mothma doesn't really count - seeing her backflipping is just comical). Using a male skin with a name like "princessliar" gets you some weird looks (well it would if it were possible to give weird looks in JO - as it is it just gets you rather beaten up). I tend to play as the blue version of Jan with a blue saber.

My brother kept insisting Tavion could only afford one trouser leg. I pointed out that this was probably because she spent all of her disposable income feeding the crow that landed in her hair and trimming her beard.

Archived