Home

dual topic: strafe & changing levels in Force Power

JacenSolo2001

Having problems with strafe, the config says it's bound to "w", but if i press that it moves me straight ahead....i thought strafe was to move right or left while shooting?

and when you're configuring Force Powers, how do u select the level you're going to use? I'm a bit confused by the numbers, ie" Force Push 1 4 8.....do i just choose the third level (the 8) ? if so how........so far I get my butt kicked on every server i go on!!

thanks for any assistance!

W should be default for moving forward. Just make sure that your strafe keys are in fact bound to A and D and you should be fine. Many players use a WASD setup, W-forward, A-strafeleft, S-back, D-straferight.

The numbers 1, 4, 8, etc. are how many force points are required to move up another level. Depending on the server, you will have a certain number of force points to distribute among skills of your choice.

Once you acquire a higher level of a skill, say, level 3 push, you will be unable to use level 1 or 2. Which is really of no consequence, since the higher the level makes that skill better in any circumstance.

Archived