Home

Saber-Duels engagement Poll.......

S!TH!NAT0R

Should Saber-Duels limit be removed from FFA and Dueling option added to TFFA also?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should Saber-Duels limit be removed from FFA and Dueling option added to TFFA also?

• Hell Yes! That would be great! I hate not wanting to duel whenever I want! Both sound good to me!
    • Yes,remove the 1 duel restriction from FFA but TFFA should still not have Saber Duels.
    • Hell No! Your an idiot and I totally disagree with what you suggest because I'm an idiot myself!

Ok, one thing that really urks my ass about JK][ MP is the fact that only one duel can be engaged at a time in FFA mode and no duels can be engaged in TFFA. WTF is up with that garbage!? -I believe Raven should atleast add an option in Server setup to toggle duels off/on and how many duels can be allowed to go on at the same time -1 to (max player limit) for FFA and FFAA alike!. Or atleast, someone will develop some kind of small mod for this. Just does'nt make sense as to why Raven would restrict Duels to only 1:rolleyes: :confused::p:eek:

I agree with removing the duel limit in FFA, it really gets annoying... but in TFFA I dont think having duel is a good idea since, in a way, TFFA is just a big duel between two teams, more or less like Obiwan and Qui-gon VS Darth Maul.

[JDG] Darth Sun -SC-

Yeah, it's a good idea. You would see yourself and your enemy with a white glow, and others dueling with blue, so you can tell yourselves apart. Outsiders not in the duel couldn't tell other than by looking at who's fighting each other.

The only reason I see why it's like how it is is because Raven thought they would get mixed up...but they won't.

Archived