Home

2 duel maps i'll be making

Tems

quick note on my mapping tendancies. ive noticed when im in warm climates, i make maps of cold icy places. in cold climates, i make desert maps.

aaanyway, here are my two maps ideas.

1) sail barge from the original trilogy. i've already got it planned out in my head. it will be complete with sand monster mouth thing below if you happen to fall off when jumping from the main sail barge to the smaller transport ship. i'm planning on recreating the whole scene from the movie as far as the environment.

2) ATAT on Hoth. i got this idea from the post earlier today about making the whole hoth base. im not going to make this one if the hoth base gets made to include it, but i thought it might be a nice detailed area to have a duel.

i'm starting on the sail barge tonight. ill keep you updated.

p.s. i know jk2 takes place 12 years after rotj. so its out of place. whoopty do. :)

-Tems

OMG!

You read my mind.

I thought of the same idea for the Sand Barge level.

You have a HUGE pit with the sarlacc in the middle which is basically a HUGE drop to the ground. You make it have a "lightning" sound effect so it should like you get eaten.

The pit itself won't be a straight fall. It will be UBER steep, and if you fall into it, you'll have 0.5 seconds to force jump out.

Basically, everyone fights on a bunch of small transport barges, and the big Jabba's Sail Barge itself.

The pit would be a bit bigger than in the movie just for level size's sake.

I really want a "Duel of the Fates" level too!

=)

SDK! SDK! SDK!!

That reminds me of the Sarlacc Pit level for Mysteries of the Sith! It had the big barge, and a big throne room for dueling in it, and it had a little hatch to get down to the sands to fight! And when you fell in the sarlacc pit, you would fall in quick for like 1 second, then slowly ( You were already too far down to get out with force jump tho), and when you got to the bottom, the author had acid at the bottom and you lost like 2 hp per second! This was cool because it would put the player out of commission for like 30 seconds, and gave the illusion of bieng "Slowly digested over 10,000 years....".

MAKE THIS LEVEL!!!!

Archived