Home

The new secondary attack?

RicePaddy00

Is it just me or does it seem like a lot of people just run around in heavy stance and mash the attack button a la JK 1 z key? Anybody wanna give some tips on how to counter this...tactic?

Also a friend of mine (hope you're not reading this :D :D :D ) uses an attack where you sort of jump forward and hack down on the ground and hold there for a moment. During that moment if you touch the saber you die. It's a heavy stance thing? How the hell do I do that lol.

Thx in advance

page 23 of book....and i wouldn't exactly call it a tactic to run around swinging........leaves them vulnerable to saber throw and other attacks....i call that stupidity

for the move as i said before page 23 and it's not necisarily a one hit kill if you have max shields and max health

if you can't understand it in the book this is what you do

move forward (default w) use your primary attack (mouse 1) and then jump (spacebar) when your saber comes 1/2 way to 3/4 of the way through the full swing......it's a hard move to master because you need to get the timing right.....and even then they can just get out of the way

Just make sure that you're in heavy stance, then perform pretty much any swing (walk backwards and swing to start it off), bout halfway through your swing push jump and forward. Some tricky ways of doing it as to not be so obvious is to start your swing while crouching or start your swing with your saber off. Even starting with a sidestep swing then in to the dive can be decieving. Make sure to spin the mouse a bit when you land to hit targets that are pretty close.

Well i would like to know if you must be close to your opponent and target him with the crosshair to perform this move ( like the Medium stance special ) or not ....coz i finally decided to use Strong stance with my Medium Stance combos and i can t figure how to do it ( i succeed in doing it in SP but not MP )

Archived