Home

What is your least favorite weapon?

TiE23

What is your least favorite weapon?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What is your least favorite weapon?

• E-11 Stormtrooper Rifle
    • Disruptor Rifle
    • Bowcaster
    • Heavy Repeater
    • Demp 2
    • Golan Arms FC-1
    • Missle Launcher
    • Thermal Detonator
    • Trip Mine/Det Pack
    • Lightsaber
    • Bryar
    • Stun Baton

Picking a least favorite weapon is rather hard for this game. While none of them actually suck, none of them seemed particularly to fit the star wars theme. Other then the bow caster and storm trooper rifle, the weapons seemed to me to be uncreative and reused ideas from other games.

If I had to pick though it'd be the rocket launcher, if only for the fact that I would love to see a FPS without a rocket launcher of some type in it.

OOO

Yes where's the lightsaber? It's definitely the worst weapon. Well ok not really but it does make multiplayer a bit of a random hack and slash, and I'm under the impression that Raven was a bit too focused on it and forgot to tune the "real" weapons. At least in SP you far too often use the inaccurate and weak Troopergun (multiple hits for a stormtrooper? hm)

I found that the weapon that pops to mind is the demp 2. What's the point? An EMP should fry all the wiring in an electrical system. That means one shot droid kills. I know that's asking for alittle much but why have it if doesn't do even really take out droids and other elec. units well. That compiled with the fact that the sabre is so nice it makes all weapons excecpt the disruptor's sniper view and the explosives obsolete. Personal opinion.

I added a couple to the list. :)

Had to combine Trip Mines/Det Packs...but they're close enough to warrant it, IMHO.

Anyway, least favourite in SP...the Stun Baton. It's next to useless because you can't really sneak up on opponents.

In MP...the Disruptor. It's pretty much useless to me, due to lag. :(

Archived