Home

Only if there is more "neutral" people...

Antilles

Actually, when playing Nar Shadda and Bespin's level, i feel it a bit "unreal"......

In SW, there is always some "back-action" while the big move happen...people chatting, walking....Although the Classic Trilogy didn't have that much feeling(only on Tatooine and Bespin..), Ep1 did give us a "real" city...with people going around, doing business of their own....

Remeber Epi1 Advanture game on PC? The only thing i like in the game is: On Tatooine and Naboo level, you can move with other NPCs...like talking to them, do some side mission...you can feeling like fighting and escaping with your people in the same battle, you can go around talking to other not-important-people in Tatooine, walk into a bar and trade something.....

And it should be more "wild" life on yavin......swamp usually had a lot of animals, right?

In the first JK (Dark Forces 2) one of the ways you decided which side of the force you were on was by how many neutral characters you killed. Since they decided to go with a set skill path, maybe Raven thought it might be a good idea simply to leave them out. Can’t have the lead character running around killing innocents can we :) unless you are playing GTA then it is a necessity. I too would have liked to see more NPC’s but I really even didn’t think about it till I saw this thread. Ah well.

Archived