Home

Count Dooku/Darth Tyrannus

Garik Loran

Yeah, I didn't know and didn't wanted to know that, too, but now it's too late.:(

I added a SPOILER WARNING, and I will remove this part from my post.

Now back to the Count Dooku skin.

I think it's finished, so if you don't have some suggestions what I can do better I will release it.

Take a look at this:

dooku0003.jpg

dooku0004.jpg

You know... It's a pity the lightsaber hilt isn't part of the model (like sort of an additional bone whose polygosn could be switched on and off). that way, you would be able to give him a custom lightsaber hilt (curved, of course) once the sdk is released ;]

This is a lil' Off context...but judging from that magazine or whatever clip photo... it seems that Christopher Lee can't escape from his Count title :p

He even has Dracula's gaze again in his face :p

Regarding the Skin... It's good... It could only be better if the SDK was out and the model could be chnged. :)

Garik, you are damn good at skinin boy! What program do you use to skin? Also, i've been trying to make a Boba Fett skin, but how do i change the .zip to .pk3 and get it to work. I tried just changing .zip to .pk3 but when i launched the game, i couldnt choose him... Can you help me out here? Oh yea, keep up the good work Garik!!

Making a pk3 is very easy.

1. put all files together in the right folders and zip them with winzip or winrar with standard options.

2. rename the extension .zip to .pk3

The problems you mention may have different reasons.

I'd have to see the files to help you, or just tell me what you did, so i know what the problem could be.

Archived