Home

Time of JKII

BlueJedi

Hey all,

Well, i must say this is the best game i have ever played...i am loving it...

And for my question... Well, i am playing...and wondering, when is this taking place? Many things contribute to when it mite take place (ie: Luke's older appearance) So can someone please explain to me (us) when this is taking place...and plz do not use "** years after JK1...that wont help, use the actual Star Wars Trilogy to help.

Thanks,

:saberb: BlueJedi

Actually, they're not being very helpful in the manual...it's still open to debate. I know Jedi Knight takes place after ROTJ - in the opening text it mentions the destruction of the 2nd Deathstar - and the Behind The Magic timeline places it 4 years post ANH. So if you assume Kyle's quest takes him up to 1 year to complete, and add the 9 years mentioned in the manual, then Jedi Outcast is approximately 10 years after ROTJ, or 13-14 years post ANH. Novels set 12-13 years post ANH include Children of the Jedi, Darksaber, Planet of Twilight and 14 years post ANH...The Crystal Star.

Incidentally, MotS takes place 10 years ANH, which is based around 5-6 years after JK, and comes just before the Jedi Academy trilogy. Hope that helps. :)

Archived