Home

Skilled player looking for serious european clan.

raveremils

I'm looking for a serious clan which is based in europe (so time won't be such an obstacle). Based on my own experience I would say that I'm at least pretty good. I think it's funny with internal rankings and medals and such in the clan, so that would be great to, but it's definitly not necessary. I preffer the lightsaber and Team FFA matches.

So contact me on: raveremils@hotmail.com or reply to this post.

Please give me the address to your webpage if you reply.

<font color="#FFC0FF">The clan was made by a few guys from Denmark but we still allow people from USA and other places to join.

A little something about us:

We're are the Jedi Masters of Honor.

We are a lightside non hacking/cheating lightsaber clan for Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast.

You can find us at <a href="http://www.angelfire.com/retro/jediorder/index.html">Jedi Masters of Honor</a>

Interested in joining? contact me on zone as JMH_Link or post on our forum.

<a href="http://www.angelfire.com/retro/jediorder/index.html">Jedi Masters of Honor</a>--<i>A Jedi Knight II gaming organization.</i>

Hi,

I am Captain GSA_Mitth of the Global Starfighter Alliance and i think we are just the clan you are looking for.

We can offer you:

- a grand ranking system with 25 different ranks devided in Enlisted, Sub-Officers, Officers and Generals.

- a great suply of medals, for Tourneys, services to the clan and many other things.

- Special Jobs, like the Reporter, BSC Administrator, Webmaster and many others

- 5 Different divisions for 6 Games, XwA, Battleground, JK, JK2, Force Commander and XvT.

- In-clan tournaments for different game types, Sabz, Gunz, Force etc.

We are particpating in the Week of War and are active on the zone. Some play Case's Ladder but its not our main Target.

Our JK2 Unit is very well skilled and we cant wait to set our foot in the next WoW. (we didnt particpate in the previous one because of game changing etc.)

We are 2 years old and our Navy Division is the Elite on the Zone, we won the last XwA WoW with great numbers.

Also we are JK Veterans and we know the taste of being a top-ranked clan ...

Also we are Global, like the clanname sais and we are mainly based in Europe.

Besides being very well skilled on the zone our main point is having fun, cause thats why you create a clan.

If we are the clan you are looking for then contact us via email@ brucekarrde@hotmail.com or on the zone. Zone Contacts are: GSA_Mitth_ , GSA_Maelstrom and GSA_Omega.

Good Luck and may the Force be with you !

I'm late again I think :\ arrgg oh well, I'm not UK based, but I have 1 member from the UK if that intrests you, err oh I guess I should talk about my clan and try to impress you and sound desperate. Alright, I'm weird, the clan has fun, I train the bad, the good compete against other clans, the point of the clan is to play as if individuals, but more so as friends under a team name.. ummm if you wanna join my zone name is _FF_PRoDigY, e-mail is LhoneWolf@aol.com, AiM is PrOddY wOddY and well I dunno, it'd make it easier on him, we don't get in contact much, but he might like it if he had someone to play :\ just talk to me if I convinced you and you're not taken heh. l8r

Archived